Jamaican Family Search Genealogy Research Library
Trelawny was originally a part of St. James. On December 29, 1770, the Governor Sir William Trelawny signed a Writ declaring the division of the parish into St. James and Trelawny. A history of Trelawny is on this site at History of Trelawny
SEARCH THIS SITE
Plan of this website
Help - Frequently Asked Questions
Jamaica Almanacs Slave-owners, Civil & Military officers, Magistrates etc.
Items in the Samples Directory
Items in the Members Directory
Transcriptions from Registers and Wills (Church of England, Dissenters, Civil Registration)
Jamaican Roman Catholic Church Registers - transcriptions
Jamaican Methodist Baptisms - transcriptions
Jewish births marriages deaths - transcriptions
Slaves and slavery in Jamaica
Photographs, maps, prints, etc.