Jamaican Family Search Genealogy Research Library
Descendants of Archibald Campbell
1. Archibald Campbell was born 1816, and died November 1846.
More About Archibald Campbell:
Age: 1846, 30 years
Burial: November 14, 1846, New burial ground, Black River, St. Elizabeth (Source: B0056 St. Elizabeth Parish Register III & IV, 1835-1859, IV, p. 505 #87.)
Occupation: 1846, Surgeon-dentist at Black River, St. Elizabeth
Residence: formerly of Finsbury Square, London, England
Descendants of Daniel Katharine Campbell
1. Daniel Katharine Campbell was born January 29, 1732.
More About Daniel Katharine Campbell:
Baptism: March 21, 1732, St. Elizabeth (Source: B0037 St. Elizabeth Parish Register I & II, 1707-1825, I, p. 5.)
Fact: "Hugh Campbell owns this child."
Other facts: This is the second Campbell listed in the St. Elizabeth register, and is one of the early entries.
Descendants of David Chapman Campbell
1. David Chapman Campbell was born Abt. 1837. He married Frances Thomasina Tomlinson October 19, 1862 in Westmoreland (Source: B0040 Jamaica Parish Register Marriage V& VI, 1842-1864, VI, p. 324 #20.), daughter of Thomas Tomlinson and Janet (Tomlinson). She was born June 26, 1838.
More About David Chapman Campbell:
Residence: 1862, Westmoreland
More About Frances Thomasina Tomlinson:
Baptism: October 18, 1840, St. Elizabeth (Source: B0056 St. Elizabeth Parish Register III & IV, 1835-1859, IV, p. 35 #508.)
Residence: 1837, Westmoreland
Residence (2): 1838, Islington, St. Elizabeth
More About David Campbell and Frances Tomlinson:
Marriage license: 1862
Descendants of George Campbell
1. George Campbell was born Abt. 1828. He married Susan Oliphant August 11, 1853 in Westmoreland (Source: B0040 Jamaica Parish Register Marriage V& VI, 1842-1864, VI, p. 42 #57.). She was born Abt. 1828.
More About George Campbell:
Residence: 1853, Westmoreland
More About Susan Oliphant:
Residence: 1853, Westmoreland
More About George Campbell and Susan Oliphant:
Marriage banns: 1853
Descendants of Ann Carr
1. Ann Carr died March 1800.
More About Ann Carr:
Burial: March 04, 1800, St. James (Source: B0055 St. James Parish Register I & II, 1770-1825 (Baptisms to 1841), I, p. 353.)
Descendants of Sophia Carr
1. Sophia Carr was born April 1837, and died November 1863.
More About Sophia Carr:
Age: November 1863, 26 years 7 months
Burial: November 02, 1863, Burial ground #2, Spanish Town, St. Catherine (Source: B0022 Jamaica Parish Register Burials V & VI, 1847-1849, 1864-1871, V, p. 99 #89.)
Residence: 863, Young St., Spanish Town, St. Catherine
Descendants of James Cartwright
1. James Cartwright was born Abt. 1815. He married Sarah Malcolm September 07, 1840 in Manchester (Source: B0012 Jamaica Parish Register Marriage III & IV, 1838-1855, IV, p. 89 #100.). She was born Abt. 1815.
More About James Cartwright and Sarah Malcolm:
Marriage banns: 1840
Descendants of Richard Cerf
1. Richard Cerf was born April 06, 1844.
More About Richard Cerf:
Baptism: November 24, 1844, Manchester (Source: B0015 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms VIII and IX, 1840-1851, IX, p. 249 #368.)
Descendants of ? Chamberlaine
1. ? Chamberlaine He married Mary Jones. She was born Abt. 1805.
Child of ? Chamberlaine and Mary Jones is:
2 i. Dorothy Anne Chamberlaine, born Bef. January 10, 1830.
More About Dorothy Anne Chamberlaine:
Baptism: January 10, 1830, St. Catherine (Source: B0004 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms I & II, 1826-1834, I, p. 116 #17.)
Residence: 1830, Spanish Town, St. Catherine
Descendants of Elizabeth Ernestine Chambers
1. Elizabeth Ernestine Chambers was born January 16, 1864.
More About Elizabeth Ernestine Chambers:
Baptism: December 02, 1864, St. Catherine (Source: B0043 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms XV, 1861-1867, XV, p. 28 #229.)
Residence: 1864, Woodlands, St. Catherine
Descendants of Joseph Chambers
1. Joseph Chambers was born Abt. 1814. He married Susanna (Chambers). She was born Abt. 1814.
More About Joseph Chambers:
Residence: 1839, Hog Hole Pen
Child of Joseph Chambers and Susanna (Chambers) is:
2 i. William Chambers, born April 21, 1839.
More About William Chambers:
Baptism: March 25, 1846, St. Catherine (Source: B0015 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms VIII and IX, 1840-1851, IX, p. 359 #29.)
Descendants of Moses Chambers
1. Moses Chambers was born Abt. 1816.
More About Moses Chambers:
Age: 1846, About 30 years
Baptism: April 01, 1846, St. Catherine, in a private baptism (Source: B0015 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms VIII and IX, 1840-1851, IX, p. 364 #96.)
Occupation: 1846, Laborer
Residence: 1846, District Prison
Descendants of John Chaplin
1. John Chaplin was born 1809, and died August 1834.
More About John Chaplin:
Age: 1834, 25 years
Burial: August 31, 1834, Military ground, Spanish Town, St. Catherine (Source: B0024 Jamaica Parish Register Burials I & II, 1826-1844, I, p. 131 #66.)
Residence: 1834, Spanish Town, St. Catherine
Descendants of Charles Christie
1. Charles Christie was born Abt. 1807, and died Bef. September 03, 1845. He met Louisa Uckle. She was born Abt. 1807.
Child of Charles Christie and Louisa Uckle is:
2 i. Margaret Christie, born Bet. 1831 - 1832.
More About Margaret Christie:
Age: 1845, 13 years
Baptism: September 03, 1845, St. Catherine (Source: B0015 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms VIII and IX, 1840-1851, IX, p. 350 #147.)
Residence: 1845, Oxford Street, Spanish Town, St. Catherine
Descendants of Robert Christie
1. Robert Christie died 1847.
More About Robert Christie:
Burial: 1847, Falmouth church yard, Trelawny (Source: B0055 St. James Parish Register I & II, 1770-1825 (Baptisms to 1841), I, p. 327 #33.)
Descendants of Albert G. Chrystie
1. Albert G. Chrystie was born May 1840, and died February 1841.
More About Albert G. Chrystie:
Age: February 1841, 9 months
Burial: February 24, 1841, the Church yard, Falmouth, Trelawny
Descendants of Basil Cooper Chrystie
1. Basil Cooper Chrystie was born Abt. 1824. He married Emma (Chrystie). She was born Abt. 1824.
More About Basil Cooper Chrystie:
Occupation: 1849, Planter
Residence: 1849, Cave Valley, Hanover
Child of Basil Chrystie and Emma (Chrystie) is:
2 i. Henry Lawson Chrystie, born Bef. November 10, 1849.
More About Henry Lawson Chrystie:
Baptism: November 10, 1849, Hanover (Source: B0048 Jamaica Parish Register New Series II, 1848-1860, p. 186 #251.)
Descendants of Robert Chrystie
1. Robert Chrystie was born Abt. 1800. He met Ann Campbell. She was born Abt. 1800.
More About Robert Chrystie:
More About Ann Campbell:
Child of Robert Chrystie and Ann Campbell is:
2 i. Robert Chrystie, born Bef. November 27, 1825.
More About Robert Chrystie:
Baptism: November 27, 1825, Trelawny (Source: B0006 Trelawny Parish Register I, 1771-1839, p. 131.)
Other facts: Father "reputed"
Race/nationality/color: Free Quadroon
Descendants of William Chrystie
1. William Chrystie was born Abt. 1807. He married Catharine Selina (Chrystie). She was born Abt. 1807.
More About William Chrystie:
Addressed as: Esquire
More About Catharine Selina (Chrystie):
Children of William Chrystie and Catharine (Chrystie) are:
2 i. Margaret Chrystie, born September 11, 1831.
More About Margaret Chrystie:
Baptism: October 10, 1831, Kingston (Source: B0004 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms I & II, 1826-1834, I, p. 84 #256.)
Residence: 1831, East St., Kingston
3 ii. Catharine Chrystie, born December 14, 1832.
More About Catharine Chrystie:
Baptism: January 16, 1833 (Source: B0004 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms I & II, 1826-1834, II, p. 3 #42.)
Residence: East Queen St., Kingston
SEARCH THIS SITE
Plan of this website
Help - Frequently Asked Questions
Jamaica Almanacs Slave-owners, Civil & Military officers, Magistrates etc.
Items in the Samples Directory
Items in the Members Directory
Transcriptions from Registers and Wills (Church of England, Dissenters, Civil Registration)
Jamaican Roman Catholic Church Registers - transcriptions
Jamaican Methodist Baptisms - transcriptions
Jewish births marriages deaths - transcriptions
Slaves and slavery in Jamaica
Photographs, maps, prints, etc.