Jamaican Family Search Genealogy Research Library
Generation No. 1
1. Richmond1 Braham was born Bet. 1807 - 1814, and died April 15, 18901. He married (2) Caroline (Braham) Bef. 1850. She was born Bet. 1815 - 1816, and died June 24, 1904 in Phoenix Park, St. Ann2.
Notes for Richmond Braham:
I appoint Richard Manchester Harris, Henry Braham and Robert B. Braham as trustees during the life of my dear wife Caroline Braham, to pay to my wife £240 annually in 4 equal parts, and she is to have residence at Phoenix Park during her lifttime, and the use of the carriage and 2 horses and the two paddocks on the right and left of the fate, 4 quarts of milk daily, and all the sweet oranges on Phoenix Park and Retirement. Any surplus of the net proceeds of the estate is to be invested either in COlonial Bank or Savery Bank annually.
To John R. Braham all the sour oranges on Phoenix Park and Retirement.
After the decease of my said wife I give in trust to Henry Braham and Arthur John Webb, Phoenix Park with all the live and dead stock for the benefit of my daughter Alice J. Harris and her children by her present husband, should she. . .
[the center pages of this will are stuck together, probably because of the ink used. The pages are too fragile to open, so the rest of the will cannot be read and has not been filmed.]
Affidavit of Robert B. Braham dated 5/28/1890.
More About Richmond Braham:
Addressed as: Esquire
Occupation 1: 1839, Gentleman
Occupation 2: Bet. 1851 - 1852, Planter
Occupation (2): 1853, Planter
Residence 1: 1839, Phoenix Park
Residence 2: Bet. 1851 - 1852, Retirement
Residence (2): Bet. 1852 - 1853, Retirement Pen
Will Probated: May 28, 1890, Supreme Court Will3,4
Notes for Caroline (Braham):
WILL OF CAROLINE BRAHAM:
Executor: my son Heber Spence Braham.
I leave to my son Heber in trust the property called "The Brook" formerly known as "Wait-a-Bit" for the benefit of his wife Eloise Maud and her children by my said son Heber.
I give to my daughter Alice all my personal apparel and jewelry.
I give to my daugher Alice and my son John all the rest of my estate.
Witnesses: Richmond Mitchell, and Eve Grant.
I give to my 3 children John, Heber and Alice, share and share alike all my property and money.
More About Caroline (Braham):
Age: 1852, Adult
Age (2): 1904, 88 years
Baptism: September 26, 1852, St. Ann by G. I. Handford, officiating minister5
Cause of Death: Senile decay, debility. Certified by C. M. Ormsby M.B.C.M.
Fact: 1904, A widow
Occupation: 1904, Gentlewoman
Registration: June 28, 1904, in Moneague by Guy Winchester Harris, present at death, resident Phoenix Park. Registrar Al Green
Residence: 1902, Phoenix Park
Will: June 27, 1902, and Codicil 11/5/1902
Will recorded: August 04, 1905, Lib. X folio 1336
Children of Richmond Braham are:
+ 2 i. William Rickarby2 Braham, born Bet. 1831 - 1832; died October 27, 1875 in Phoenix Park, St. Ann.
+ 3 ii. Henry Ernest Braham, born Bet. 1833 - 1834; died December 19, 1899 in St. Mary.
+ 4 iii. Edward Braham, born Bet. 1837 - 1838; died April 05, 1891 in Scrogie Hall, St. Ann.
Children of Richmond Braham and Caroline (Braham) are:
5 i. Alice2 Braham. She married ? Harris.
+ 6 ii. Heber Spence Braham.
7 iii. Arnold Mitchell Braham, born October 15, 1850.
More About Arnold Mitchell Braham:
Baptism: January 10, 1851, St. Ann by G. J. Handford, officiating minister7
Fact: Buried next to his brother
8 iv. Ernest Hansford Braham, born November 18, 1851; died November 1864.
More About Ernest Hansford Braham:
Age: 1864, 13 years
Baptism: February 01, 1852, St. Ann by G. J. Handford officiating minister8
Burial: November 08, 1864, Phoenix Park, St. Ann9
Residence: 1864, Phoenix Park, St. Ann
+ 9 v. John Richmond Vidal Braham, born February 09, 1853; died October 01, 1919 in Retirement, Moneague district, St. Ann.
Generation No. 2
2. William Rickarby2 Braham (Richmond1) was born Bet. 1831 - 1832, and died October 27, 1875 in Phoenix Park, St. Ann. He met Jestena Perrenott. She was born Bet. 1833 - 1834, and died November 09, 1897 in Prospect, St. Mary.
Notes for William Rickarby Braham:
WILL OF WILLIAM RICKARBY BRAHAM of St. Mary.
I leave all my estate both real and personal for the use and benefit of my executors and my 6 children viz: Alice Jane Braham, Charles Henry Braham, Mary Braham, William Butler Braham, John Braham and Ellen Maud Braham, during the minority of my said children, and after the death of the said Jestina Perrinott.
I appoint my brother Henry Braham of St. Mary executor and trustee, and Jestina Perrinott executrix and trustee.
Witnesses: James Henry, Heber Braham and Alice Braham.
More About William Rickarby Braham:
Age: October 1875, 43 years
Baptism: September 01, 1833, St. Ann10
Burial: October 28, 1875, Phoenix Park, St. Ann, by J. Leslie Mais, stipendiary curate11
Cause of Death: Bright's disease
Fact: 1833, Father a planter
Occupation: 1875, Planter
Residence: 1875, Ballard's Valley, St. Mary
Will: October 26, 1875
Notes for Jestena Perrenott:
In the will of William R. Braham, her name is written firstly Perrenott (with no dot), and then Perrinott (with a dot over the i).
More About Jestena Perrenott:
Age: November 1897, 63 years
Cause of Death: Intermittent fever 6 months
Fact: 1897, Spinster
Occupation: 1897, Seamstress
Registration: November 25, 1897, Death registered in Annotto Bay by son, William Butler Braham, resident Prospect
Residence: 1873, Ballards Valley, St. Mary
Children of William Braham and Jestena Perrenott are:
10 i. Alice Jane3 Braham, born September 26, 1856.
More About Alice Jane Braham:
Baptism: January 25, 1857, Metcalf12
Residence: 1857, Gibraltar
+ 11 ii. Charles Henry Braham, born January 01, 1859.
12 iii. Mary Emily Braham, born October 07, 1861.
Notes for Mary Emily Braham:
There is no definite proof that this is the correct Mary, but the date and place of residence fits with the other children.
More About Mary Emily Braham:
Baptism: August 31, 1862, Metcalf, by Henry Brown, rector13
Residence: 1862, Gibraltar
+ 13 iv. William Butler Braham, born March 14, 1865; died April 07, 1925 in Nuttall Memorial Hospital, St. Andrew.
+ 14 v. John Braham, born June 08, 1867; died November 23, 1924 in Jackson, St. Mary.
15 vi. Ellen Maud Braham, born January 20, 1872 in Ballards' Valley.
More About Ellen Maud Braham:
Baptism: June 01, 1873, St. Mary14
Residence: 1873, Ballard's Valley, St. Mary
3. Henry Ernest2 Braham (Richmond1) was born Bet. 1833 - 1834, and died December 19, 1899 in St. Mary15. He met (1) Alice Carter Smallwood. He met (2) Eleanor Pullen. She was born Abt. 1840.
Notes for Henry Ernest Braham:
Henry Braham, St. Mary,
Filed in Records Office March 8, 1900
I give all my real and personal property to my children Henry Richmond Braham, Arthur Braham, James Herbert DePass Braham, Frederick Augustus Braham, Emily Braham for my del--- Myra Braham Coombs, May ---- and Agnes Maud Braham for their sole use.
Executor Henry Richmond Braham and Arthur Braham
Dated July 3, 1899
Witnesses: Henry Gregory Constantine and R. L. Constantine
Affidavit Feb 18, 1900
A note made on the Will in the Records Office states that a title was recorded for part of Castlemine Penn, St. Mary in 1911.
More About Henry Ernest Braham:
Age: December 1899, 65 years
Baptism: January 20, 1839, St. Ann, by J. H. Gegg16
Cause of Death: Chronic Bronchitis; Bright's disease
Fact: 1899, a bachelor
Occupation: 1899, Planter
Registration: January 08, 1900, Death registered by son James Herbert Braham in Annotto Bay
Will: July 03, 1899, St. Ann
More About Eleanor Pullen:
Residence: Bet. 1873 - 1876, Gray's Inn, St. Mary
Children of Henry Braham and Alice Smallwood are:
+ 16 i. Henry Richmond3 Braham, born 1862 in Gray's Inn Estate, near Annotto Bay, St. Mary (Metcalf); died May 25, 1935 in "Little Gray's Inn" near Buff Bay, Porland at 9:30 p.m..
+ 17 ii. James Herbert DePass Braham.
18 iii. Frederick Augustus Braham, died April 05, 1901 in Gray's Inn, St. Mary17.
More About Frederick Augustus Braham:
Age: April 1901, 19 years
Cause of Death: Drowning
Fact: 1901, Bachelor
Occupation: 1901, Planter
Registration: April 29, 1901, By brother James Herbert Braham in Annotto Bay
19 iv. Emily Braham.
20 v. Magdalene M. Braham. She married ? Coombs.
21 vi. May Braham.
Children of Henry Braham and Eleanor Pullen are:
22 i. Arthur3 Braham, born March 31, 1872 in Gray's Inn, St. Mary.
Notes for Arthur Braham:
His mother was identified as Eleanor Pullen.
More About Arthur Braham:
Baptism: June 01, 1873, St. Mary18
23 ii. Agnes Maud Braham, born January 30, 1876.
Notes for Agnes Maud Braham:
Her mother was identified as Eleanor Pullen.
More About Agnes Maud Braham:
Baptism: May 07, 1876, St. Mary19
4. Edward2 Braham (Richmond1) was born Bet. 1837 - 1838, and died April 05, 1891 in Scrogie Hall, St. Ann20. He met (1) Jane Sims/Simms/Syms. She was born Abt. 1845. He met (2) Mary James.
Notes for Edward Braham:
I bequeath Scrogie Hall and other property accruing to me by my father to Jane Syms and her children begotten by me, viz Mary Amanda Braham, Arthur Edward Braham, Ernest Augustus Braham, Edward Spencer Braham, Richmond Butler Braham, Caroline Roseline Braham, Harold Cyril Alfred Braham, and Amy Louise Maud Braham, but should Jane Syms marry after my decease all rights and claims are forfeited.
To my beloved daughters Mary Amanda, Caroline Roseline, and Amy Louise Maud £20 each value in cattle additional to their proper share.
To Jane Syms 10 cows.
To my son John Braham begotten by me of Mary James 1 heifer value £5 and 10 acres of woodlands on Scrogie Hall property.
All the furniture in the dwelling house I leave to Jane Syms also horsekind, mule and cart. She is to remain in the dwelling house during her life and then it is left to the children.
Executors: Jane Syms, the Revd. Thomas F. Burton, and John Braham
Witnesses: William Gray, and Samuel Reid (signed by X)
Affidavit of Jane Syms 8/14/1891 signed by X
More About Edward Braham:
Age: July 1891, 53 years
Baptism: January 20, 1839, St. Ann, by J. H. Gegg21
Cause of Death: Diarrhea 4 days
Fact: 1891, Died a bachelor
Occupation: 1872, Planter
Occupation (2): 1875, Laborer
Occupation (3): 1891, Penkeeper
Registration: April 16, 1891, Death registered by son Ernest in Moneague District
Residence: 1872, Ballards Valley
Residence (2): 1875, White Hall
Residence (3): 1891, Scrogie Hall, St. Ann
Will 1: January 20, 188822
Will 2: January 20, 1888
Will Probated: August 14, 1891, Supreme Court Will Lib 5, Fol 8923
Children of Edward Braham and Jane Sims/Simms/Syms are:
24 i. Mary Amanda3 Braham, born November 06, 1869.
More About Mary Amanda Braham:
Baptism: November 06, 1869, St. Mary24
Fact: Her parents' names are not in the Baptismal record. Information from will of Edward Braham.
25 ii. Arthur Edward Braham, born October 24, 1870.
More About Arthur Edward Braham:
Baptism: May 29, 1872, St. Mary25
26 iii. Ernest Augustus Braham.
More About Ernest Augustus Braham:
Residence: 1891, Scrogie Hall, St. Ann
27 iv. Edward Spencer Braham.
28 v. Herbert Richmond Braham, born November 25, 1874 in White Hall.
More About Herbert Richmond Braham:
Baptism: June 23, 1875, St. Mary26
29 vi. Richmond Butler Braham.
30 vii. Caroline Roseline Braham.
31 viii. Harold Cyril Alfred Braham.
32 ix. Amy Louise Maud Braham.
Child of Edward Braham and Mary James is:
33 i. John3 Braham.
6. Heber Spence2 Braham (Richmond1) He married Amy Rose Hearth Bef. July 1879, daughter of ? Hearth.
More About Heber Spence Braham:
Occupation: 1880, Penkeeper
Residence: 1880, Kitlington Pen, St. Ann
More About Heber Braham and Amy Hearth:
Marriage: Bef. July 1879
Child of Heber Braham and Amy Hearth is:
34 i. [daughter]3 Braham, born July 25, 1879 in 3 East Queen Street, Wellington Lodge, Kingston27.
More About [daughter] Braham:
Registration: July 29, 1879, By uncle, James W. Hearth, present at birth, in his residence. Ada O. Demetrius, Deputy Registrar
9. John Richmond Vidal2 Braham (Richmond1) was born February 09, 1853, and died October 01, 1919 in Retirement, Moneague district, St. Ann28. He married Emma Whitehouse Bef. July 1880.
More About John Richmond Vidal Braham:
Age: October 1919, 66 years
Baptism: May 08, 1853, St. Ann29
Cause of Death: Hypostatic pneumonia
Fact: 1919, Marital status: married
Occupation: 1880, Storekeeper
Occupation (2): 1919, Penkeeper
Registration: October 04, 1919, Death registered by Son-in-law, H. Alex Fowler, present at death
Residence: 1880, Moneague, St. Ann
More About John Braham and Emma Whitehouse:
Marriage: Bef. July 1880
Children of John Braham and Emma Whitehouse are:
35 i. Agnes3 Braham. She married H. Alexander Fowler.
More About H. Alexander Fowler:
Residence: 1919, Retirement Penn, Moneague district, St. Ann
36 ii. Emma Braham, born July 16, 1880 in 75 Gold Street, Kingston30.
More About Emma Braham:
Registration: August 21, 1880, Birth registered by Ellen Jane Blakeley, present at birth, resident 38 Gold Street
Generation No. 3
11. Charles Henry3 Braham (William Rickarby2, Richmond1) was born January 01, 1859. He married Annie Maria Messias December 08, 1885 in the Cathedral, Spanish Town, St. Catherine31, daughter of John Messias. She was born Bet. 1856 - 1857.
More About Charles Henry Braham:
Age: 1885, 25 years
Baptism: April 24, 1859, Metcalf by Richard Forbes, rector32
Occupation: Bet. 1885 - 1894, Planter
Residence: 1859, Gibraltar Estate
Residence (2): 1885, Ewings Caymanas, St. Catherine
Residence (3): 1888, Castlemine, Port Maria, St. Mary
Residence (4): 1894, Lloyds Estate, St. Johns, St. Catherine
More About Annie Maria Messias:
Age: 1885, 28 years
Residence: 1885, Town? Road, Spanish Town, St. Catherine
More About Charles Braham and Annie Messias:
Ceremony by: H. Little
Marriage: December 08, 1885, the Cathedral, Spanish Town, St. Catherine33
Status of bride/groom: Spinster/bachelor
Witness: John A. Messias and Septimus Feurtado
Children of Charles Braham and Annie Messias are:
37 i. [female]4 Braham, born 1886 in St. Catherine.
38 ii. Charles Rickarby Braham, born July 25, 1888 in Wellington Street, Spanish Town, St. Catherine34.
More About Charles Rickarby Braham:
Registration: August 08, 1888, By Johannah Cole, present at birth, resident White Church Street, Spanish Town
39 iii. Gladys O. Braham, born 1890 in St. Catherine.
40 iv. Amy Isabel Braham, born 1892 in St. Catherine.
41 v. Ronald Stanhope Braham, born August 17, 1894 in 23 Wellington Street, Spanish Town, St. Catherine35.
More About Ronald Stanhope Braham:
Registration: September 28, 1894, By Johannah Cole, by X, present at birth, resident White Church Street, Spanish Town
13. William Butler3 Braham (William Rickarby2, Richmond1) was born March 14, 1865, and died April 07, 1925 in Nuttall Memorial Hospital, St. Andrew. He married Charlotte Maria OCallaghan Watson June 05, 1894 in St. Luke's Chapel, Kingston, daughter of Allan Watson. She was born Bet. January 1874 - 1875 in St. Thomas, and died March 10, 1968 in 33 Seymour Ave., Liguanea, St. Andrew.
Notes for William Butler Braham:
I give all my property to my dear wife Charlotte Maria OCallaghan and I appoint her the sole executrix.
Witness: Arthur Braham and G. Davidson
More About William Butler Braham:
Age: June 1894, 28 years
Age (2): 1925, 60 years
Baptism: July 30, 1865, Metcalf36
Occupation: Bet. 1894 - 1895, Clerk
Occupation (2): Bet. 1897 - 1907, Storekeeper
Occupation (3): 1900, Clerk
Residence: 1865, Gibraltar
Residence (2): Bet. 1894 - 1895, Annotto Bay, St. Mary
Residence (3): November 1897, Prospect, St. Mary
Will: July 03, 1895
Will Probated: August 09, 1925, Lib N.S. 20 Fol 306
More About Charlotte Maria OCallaghan Watson:
Age: June 1894, 20 years
Age (2): March 1968, 93 years
Residence: June 1894, 4 East Queen Street, Kingston
More About William Braham and Charlotte Watson:
Marriage: June 05, 1894, St. Luke's Chapel, Kingston
Status of bride/groom: Spinster/bachelor
Children of William Braham and Charlotte Watson are:
42 i. Olga St. Clair4 Braham, born September 29, 1897 in Prospect, St. Mary.
43 ii. Horace Braham, born Bet. September 10 - 11, 1900; died September 11, 1900 in Prospect, St. Mary37.
More About Horace Braham:
Age: September 11, 1900, infant, aged 4 hours
Cause of Death: Premature birth
Registration: September 20, 1900, By father in Annotto Bay
44 iii. Dudley Stewart Braham, born September 11, 1907 in Annotto Bay, St. Mary.
14. John3 Braham (William Rickarby2, Richmond1) was born June 08, 1867, and died November 23, 1924 in Jackson, St. Mary38. He married Mary Hall.
More About John Braham:
Baptism: September 19, 1869, St. Mary39
Residence: 1869, Annotto Bay, St. Mary
Child of John Braham and Mary Hall is:
45 i. Josephine Jestina4 Braham, born March 17, 190440. She married Adolph Walsh; born April 21, 191240.
16. Henry Richmond3 Braham (Henry Ernest2, Richmond1) was born 1862 in Gray's Inn Estate, near Annotto Bay, St. Mary (Metcalf)41, and died May 25, 1935 in "Little Gray's Inn" near Buff Bay, Porland at 9:30 p.m.. He married (1) Gertrude (Braham). He met (2) Quattie Passad Bef. February 1908. She was born Abt. 1883.
Notes for Henry Richmond Braham:
Henry Richmond Braham
Supreme Court Will lodged Dec 27, 1935
To my wife Gertrude Braham and my children Robert Constantine Braham, Henry Vermont Braham, Florence May Braham, Edith Gertrude Braham (and Beatrice Braham crossed out), all real and personal estate and life insurance in the Standard Life Assurance Co.
Executor/executrice: Arthur J. (?) Braham and Gertrude Malearn (?)
Dated Nov 12, 1924.
Witnesses: L. E Constantine and R. A. Coombs.
More About Henry Richmond Braham:
Date born 2: 1862
Age: May 1935, 73 years
Burial: May 26, 1935, Buff Bay, Portland at 5:50 p.m.41
Occupation: Overseer at Gray's Inn for 40 years
Occupation (2): Justice of the Peace, St. Mary and Portland
Residence: "Little Gray's Inn" near Buff Bay, Porland
Will: November 12, 1924
Will Probated: December 27, 1935, Supreme Court Will
Children of Henry Braham and Gertrude (Braham) are:
46 i. Robert Constantine4 Braham.
47 ii. Henry Vermont Braham.
48 iii. Edith Gertrude Braham.
Child of Henry Braham and Quattie Passad is:
49 i. Florence May4 Braham, born September 27, 1908.
Notes for Florence May Braham:
Her original birth registration bore the name "Gertrude". Her baptismal record is inserted in the Birth Registration file in Item 12. It must have been submitted to substantiate the change of name which appears in the column for Baptismal Name or change of name.
More About Florence May Braham:
Baptism: March 12, 1909, St. James' Church, Annotto Bay, St. Mary42
Sponsors: Edward Clarke, Christiana Davidson, Ada Davidson
17. James Herbert DePass3 Braham (Henry Ernest2, Richmond1)
More About James Herbert DePass Braham:
Fact: 1907, named on daughter's death certificate as James Herbert Braham
Occupation: October 1907, Clerk
Residence: Bet. January 1900 - April 1901, Gray's Inn, St. Mary
Child of James Herbert DePass Braham is:
50 i. Amy Louise4 Braham, born Bet. February - March 1907; died October 29, 1907 in Long Road, St. Mary43.
More About Amy Louise Braham:
Age: October 29, 1907, 7 weeks
Cause of Death: Malarial fever, dentition, exhaustion. Certified by P. Mayou M.B.C.M. Aberdeen
Registration: December 31, 1907, in Enfield, St. Mary by Esther Carpenter, cousin of deceased, present at death, resident Enfield. Registrar W. S. Taylor
1. B112 Will Books/Original Wills, Death date written on back of will.
2. BC1361 St. Ann deaths 1903-4, GD1267.
3. B112 Will Books/Original Wills, Lib 4 Fol 144 Supreme Court Wills.
4. B0069 Jamaica Supreme Court Wills 1883-1891, Item 8 #10.
5. B0042 Jamaica Parish Register New Series VII, 1852-1856, VII, p. 139 #16.
6. B0071 Jamaica Supreme Court Wills 1904-1913, 1917-1919, 1921, II, #10.
7. B0027 Jamaica Parish Register New Series IV, 1850-1859, IV, p. 144 #85.
8. B0027 Jamaica Parish Register New Series IV, 1850-1859, IV, p. 145.
9. B0022 Jamaica Parish Register Burials V & VI, 1847-1849, 1864-1871, VI, p. 72 #29.
10. B0004 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms I & II, 1826-1834, II, p. 313 #421.
11. B0036 Jamaica Law 6 Register Burials II & III, 1873-1880, II, p. 153.
12. B0035 Jamaica Parish Register New Series Baptisms IX & X, 1856-1863, IX, p. 256 #5.
13. B0031 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms XIII-XIV, 1859-1866, XIV, p. 453 #60.
14. B0011 Jamaica Law 6 Register Baptisms II & III, 1872-1874, III, p. 43.
15. BC1935 St. Mary deaths 1899 to 1901, FA2216.
16. B0002 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms IV-VII, 1834-1845, V, p. 28 #57.
17. BC1935 St. Mary deaths 1899 to 1901, FA2480.
18. B0011 Jamaica Law 6 Register Baptisms II & III, 1872-1874, III, p. 43.
19. B0017 Jamaica Law 6 Baptisms IV & V, 1874-1877, V, p. 267 #106.
20. BC1356 Deaths in St. Ann 1891-1892, D468.
21. B0002 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms IV-VII, 1834-1845, V, p. 28 #58.
22. B0070 Jamaica Supreme Court Wills 1892-1903, Item 2 #13.
23. B112 Will Books/Original Wills, Lib 5 Fol 89.
24. B0045 Jamaica Parish Register Baptism XVIII and XIX, 1861-1871, XIX, p. 276 #308.
25. B0011 Jamaica Law 6 Register Baptisms II & III, 1872-1874, II, p. 138.
26. B0017 Jamaica Law 6 Baptisms IV & V, 1874-1877, IV, p. 415.
27. BC1214 Kingston marriages 1911-1920, births 1878-81, p. 174 #1366.
28. BC1370 St. Ann deaths 1918-1919, GD2584.
29. B0042 Jamaica Parish Register New Series VII, 1852-1856, VII, p. 140 #22.
30. BC1214 Kingston marriages 1911-1920, births 1878-81, Births, p. 124, #986.
31. BC1853 St. Catherine Marriages 1880-1886, #1702.
32. B0032 Jamaica Parish Register New Series Xb, 1858-1860 & Burials I, p.359-375, X, p. 519 #55.
33. BC1853 St. Catherine Marriages 1880-1886, #1702.
34. BC1631 St. Catherine births 1887-1888, EA1042.
35. BC1637 St. Catherine births 1894, FA3197.
36. B0031 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms XIII-XIV, 1859-1866, XIV, p. 466 #51.
37. BC1935 St. Mary deaths 1899 to 1901, FA2364.
38. BC4200 St. Mary deaths 1923-1924, FB9854.
39. B0045 Jamaica Parish Register Baptism XVIII and XIX, 1861-1871, XIX, p. 271 #238.
40. B993 Information from a family member, Angelia Burkinshaw.
41. "B126 The Gleaner," 5/29/1935.
42. BC1885 St. Mary Births 1907-1908, after FA5196, item 12.
43. BC1940 St. Mary deaths 1907-1909, FG1089.
SEARCH THIS SITE
Plan of this website
Help - Frequently Asked Questions
Jamaica Almanacs Slave-owners, Civil & Military officers, Magistrates etc.
Items in the Samples Directory
Items in the Members Directory
Transcriptions from Registers and Wills (Church of England, Dissenters, Civil Registration)
Jamaican Roman Catholic Church Registers - transcriptions
Jamaican Methodist Baptisms - transcriptions
Jewish births marriages deaths - transcriptions
Slaves and slavery in Jamaica
Photographs, maps, prints, etc.