Jamaican Family Search Genealogy Research Library
1. Robert 1 Blair was born Bet. 1802 - 1822. He married Anne Overington August 03, 1842 in St. Elizabeth1. She was born Abt. 1817.
More About Robert Blair:
Residence: 1842, St. Elizabeth
More About Anne Overington:
Residence: 1842, St. Elizabeth
More About Robert Blair and Anne Overington:
Ceremony by: the Revd. J. P. Douet
Marriage: August 03, 1842, St. Elizabeth1
Marriage license: 1842
1. B0056 St. Elizabeth Parish Register III & IV, 1835-1859, IV, p. 296 #114.
1. ? 1 Blundell He married Grace (Blundell). She was born Bet. 1787 - 1788, and died August 16, 1855.
Notes for Grace (Blundell):
WILL OF GRACE BLUNDELL
Widow of Kingston
To my old and faithful servant Margaret Pope £5 for 3 years each.
My house on Knight Street, Kingston, to my sister Ann Gally.
My house on Upper King Street and half the land extending to Love Lane, to my esteemed friend Susan McLelland, and my niece Marianna Boyden.
The other half of the land extending to Love Lane to my old servant Rose Ann Moore and her three children named Mary Ann Roberts, Charles Frederick Lindsay and Grace Blundell to hold to them and their heirs.
(This is extracted from page one of a Will that is several pages long)
More About Grace (Blundell):
Age: August 1855, 67 years
Burial: August 1855, Ebenezer Burial Ground, Kingston1
Residence: 1855, Kingston
Will Probated: September 01, 18552
1. Archer, J. H. Lawrence, Captain, B129 "Monumental Inscriptions of the British West Indies", (London, Chatto and Windus 1875), p. 162 #30, "an old and respectabe inhabitant."
2. B112 Will Books/Original Wills, Liber 127 Folio 93.
1. David Michael 1 Bood was born January 01, 1866.
More About David Michael Bood:
Baptism: May 10, 1866, Kingston1
Fact: Baptism by Thomas Harty
Residence: 1866, Love Lane
1. B0033 Kingston Baptism Marriage Burial V, 1846-1851, & VII 1858-1871, VII, p. 283 #267.
1. ? 1 Bourk died October 1736.
More About ? Bourk:
Burial: October 31, 1736, St. Catherine1
1. B0080 St. Catherine BMB I & II, 1669-1825, I, p. 229.
1. John 1 Bourke was born Abt. 1820. He married Isabella Bourke December 21, 1845 in the Wesleyan Methodist Church, Old Harbour Bay, St. Dorothy1. She was born Abt. 1820.
More About John Bourke:
Occupation: 1845, Carpenter
More About John Bourke and Isabella Bourke:
Marriage: December 21, 1845, the Wesleyan Methodist Church, Old Harbour Bay, St. Dorothy1
Marriage Fact: Both signed by X
Status of bride/groom: Spinster/bachelor
1. B0051 Jamaica Parish Register Marriages VIa Dissenter, VIb, VIII 1841-1871, VIa, p. 238 #104.
SEARCH THIS SITE
Plan of this website
Help - Frequently Asked Questions
Jamaica Almanacs Slave-owners, Civil & Military officers, Magistrates etc.
Items in the Samples Directory
Items in the Members Directory
Transcriptions from Registers and Wills (Church of England, Dissenters, Civil Registration)
Jamaican Roman Catholic Church Registers - transcriptions
Jamaican Methodist Baptisms - transcriptions
Jewish births marriages deaths - transcriptions
Slaves and slavery in Jamaica
Photographs, maps, prints, etc.