Jamaican Family Search Genealogy Research Library
1. John Edward Bryan was born Abt. 1773. He married Susanna (Bryan). She was born Abt. 1773.
Child of John Bryan and Susanna (Bryan) is:
2 i. Sarah Anglin Bryan, born August 27, 1798.
More About Sarah Anglin Bryan:
Baptism: January 14, 1799, St. James (Source: B0055 St. James Parish Register I & II, 1770-1825 (Baptisms to 1841), I, p.117.)
1. Richard Bryan was born Abt. 1820. He married Pennie Douglas September 06, 1845 in the Wesleyan Methodist Church, Gratefull Hill, St. Thomas in the Vale (Source: B0051 Jamaica Parish Register Marriages VIa, VIb, VIII 1841-1871, VIa, p. 243 #65.). She was born Abt. 1820.
More About Richard Bryan and Pennie Douglas:
Status of bride/groom: Spinster/bachelor
1. John Bryce was born Abt. 1813. He married Susanna Bromfield December 20, 1838 in St. Elizabeth (Source: B0056 St. Elizabeth Parish Register III & IV, 1835-1859, III, p. 312 #452.). She was born Abt. 1813.
More About Susanna Bromfield:
Residence: 1838, Salisbury
Generation No. 1
1. Alexander J. Brymer He married Emily Elizabeth Swire.
Children of Alexander Brymer and Emily Swire are:
+ 2 i. Emily Mary Brymer.
+ 3 ii. Helen Gordon Brymer, born July 23, 1858.
Generation No. 2
2. Emily Mary Brymer married Roger Swire Haughton. He was born 1846 in Ballard's Valley, St. Mary, and died 1919 in Kingston (Source: Donald Lindo, B961 "Genealogy of Jamaica" CD, 2nd edition 1999.).
More About Roger Swire Haughton:
Occupation: Stipendiary magistrate
Occupation (2): Justice of the Peace
Child of Emily Brymer and Roger Haughton is:
4 i. Una Lydia Haughton.
3. Helen Gordon Brymer married George MacDougall Duff. He died Bet. 1907 - 1914.
Notes for George MacDougall Duff:
WILL of George MacDougall Duff of Kingston, clerk.
Executors: my wife HELEN GORDON DUFF and solicitor WILLIAM MORRISON.
My solicitor is to hold all property in trust for my wife to enjoy the income and profits during her life, and then for my son CAMERON STUART DUFF, to be his absolutely when he is 21. If he dies before 21, then I give all my estate to EMILY MARY HAUGHTON the wife of ROGER SWIRE HAUGHTON for life and then to UNA LYDIA HAUGHTON.
More About George MacDougall Duff:
Will: March 12, 1907 (Source: B0072 Jamaica Wills 1889, 1914-1923, 1925, Item 2 #19.)
Will recorded: October 08, 1914, Will Book XIII folio 482
Children of Helen Brymer and George Duff are:
5 i. Gordon Duff, died 1907 in the earthquake in Kingston.
6 ii. Cameron Stuart Duff, born Aft. 1886; died Abt. 1945 in Kingston (Source: Donald Lindo, B961 "Genealogy of Jamaica" CD, 2nd edition 1999.)
1. James Hibbert Buckly was born Abt. 1823. He married Susan (Buckly). She was born Abt. 1823.
Child of James Buckly and Susan (Buckly) is:
2 i. Jane Elizabeth Buckly, born September 12, 1848.
More About Jane Elizabeth Buckly:
Baptism: January 20, 1850, Vere (Source: B0027 Jamaica Parish Register New Series IV, 1850-1859.)
Residence: 1850, Hayes.
1. James Bucknall was born May 30, 1864.
More About James Bucknall:
Baptism: March 10, 1865, St. Andrew (Source: B0043 Jamaica Parish Register Baptisms XV, 1861-1867, XV, p. 160 #69.)
Residence: 1865, Dublin Castle
1. Thomas Bucknall was born Abt. 1845. He met Elizabeth Grant. She was born Abt. 1845.
More About Thomas Bucknall:
Occupation: 1871, Tailor
Child of Thomas Bucknall and Elizabeth Grant is:
2 i. Allice Bucknall, born March 03, 1870.
More About Allice Bucknall:
Baptism: July 16, 1871, St. Thomas (Source: B0014 Jamaica Law 6 Register Baptisms I, 1870-1872, p. 242.)
Residence: 1871, Yallahs Bay.
1. Edward Buckner was born Abt. 1814. He married Rachel Moore December 21, 1839 in Hanover (Source: B0012 Jamaica Parish Register Marriage III & IV, 1838-1855, III, p. 68 #25.). She was born Abt. 1814.
More About Rachel Moore:
Residence: 1839, Hanover
1. Richard James Buckner was born Abt. 1808. He married Frances Sarah Jackson October 14, 1833 in Hanover (Source: B0016 Jamaica Parish Register Marriage I & II, 1826-1839, I, p. 334.). She was born Abt. 1808.
More About Richard James Buckner:
Occupation: 1833, Clerk of the Parish of Hanover
More About Richard Buckner and Frances Jackson:
Marriage license: 1833
Status of bride/groom: Spinster
1. Edward Augustus Bullock was born Abt. 1851. He married Caroline Burke October 11, 1876 in Kingston (Source: B0010 Jamaica Law 6 Register Marriages II & III,1871-1878, III, p. 175.). She was born Abt. 1851.
1. Thomas Bunch died November 1757.
More About Thomas Bunch:
Burial: November 06, 1757, St. Catherine (Source: B0080 St. Catherine BMB I & II, 1669-1825, I, p. 316.)
1. Charles Bunting was born Abt. 1829. He married Margaret Burke December 28, 1854 in Portland (Source: B0040 Jamaica Parish Register Marriage V& VI, 1842-1864, V-1, p. 284 #30.). She was born Abt. 1829.
1. Letitia Bunting was born Abt. 1843.
Child of Letitia Bunting is:
2 i. David Alexander Burke, born January 14, 1868.
More About David Alexander Burke:
Baptism: November 01, 1868, Portland (Source: B0044 Jamaica Parish Register Baptism XVI & XVII, 1863-1871, XVII, p. 453.)
Residence: 1868, Unity Valley.
1. George Burgis was born Abt. 1690. He married Elizabeth (Burgis). She was born Abt. 1690.
Child of George Burgis and Elizabeth (Burgis) is:
2 i. Dorothe Burgis, born Bef. October 31, 1716.
More About Dorothe Burgis:
Baptism: October 31, 1716, St. Catherine (Source: B0080 St. Catherine BMB I & II, 1669-1825, I, p. 60.)
SEARCH THIS SITE
Plan of this website
Help - Frequently Asked Questions
Jamaica Almanacs Slave-owners, Civil & Military officers, Magistrates etc.
Items in the Samples Directory
Items in the Members Directory
Transcriptions from Registers and Wills (Church of England, Dissenters, Civil Registration)
Jamaican Roman Catholic Church Registers - transcriptions
Jamaican Methodist Baptisms - transcriptions
Jewish births marriages deaths - transcriptions
Slaves and slavery in Jamaica
Photographs, maps, prints, etc.